The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

March 16, 2009

Late at night, in the freezing cold...

It's 10:30 now, and I think I'm going to freeze to death. The last night, I barely survived, and now, well, if I weren't made out of plastic, I don't know what I'd do. S-s-sorry, I don't have a p-p-picture for you. My cameraman said his camera broke. I don't know if I can make it through the night, I really don't. In case I don't make it until morning, I'd like to thank all the people who have read my blog. You're the greatest. I'll try to hang on, for you guys. Oh wait, I think my cameraman has found a cell-phone in his bag. He found a double cheeseburger in there yesterday.I'm still suspicious of that guy. Maybe he can call for help! Still, we've probably wandered miles away from the ski resort. It could take all night for them to find us. I should survive, I just don't know what kind of awful shape they'll find me in...

No comments: