
Sorry for posting so late in the day. They had a lot more trouble fitting my skis, and once they finally did, I was anxious to hit the slopes before the day ended. Here are my pictures of the hallucinations which I experienced while I was dying in the snow. I can't decide if the mirages were real or not, but here are thepictures to prove them. Hot chocolate and marshmallows. Oh, I how I craved those! Anyway, tomorrow, I will go skiing some more, but here is the movie of me skiing. Though I didn't do too well in the movie, that was my first run, so it is understandable. I did great later in the day, but the cameraman didn't get any footage of by back flips, mogul tricks, or black diamond runs. And boy should you have seen me on that slalom! Funny, too, the cameraman didn't seem to like me very much, but he got great footage of that other guy...
2 comments:
This is funny!
Ouch...
Post a Comment