April 20, 2009
Bob Saves the Day!
Phew, that was a hard crash. I lost an arm and a leg! Thanksfully, they had both landed nearby, and they just pop back on, good as new. It was the expertise of our pilot, Bob, though, that saved us. Our plane was falling apart rapidly, but Bob managed to land us safely on the ground, and although the plane is thrashed, he says he will be able to repair it. Furthermore, he said that he managed to get us within five miles of the location of the map! I am really starting to respect this pilot. He is a very nice guy, is passionate about the success of this mission, and is very good at fixing things. He would make a good ally. Aleck, on the other hand, is out grumblinly picking up the supplies he threw out of the plane. He is constantly muttering something about 'pilot's incompitence'. Bob says the plane just failed. Aleck thinks that is impossible, since he himself did a system check before take-off. I don't think he is being fair to Bob, being that Bob did so much for us, and got us so close. I look forward to starting the trip some time tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment