The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

April 14, 2009

A new life

Today marks the beginning of a new life for me, Vanderdecken12. I no longer have time for such frivolous things as ski trips, or getting lost in the mountains, or falling into giant footprints. No, I must now begin something bigger, something more important. I am beginning a quest which may rid the world of hunger. You see, I've gotten a call from the President. I don't know why he picked me, ordinary Vanderdecken12. "Your mission," he said, "is to find the location of something very important. " "A rare and ancient artifact?" "No, something far more valuable; a giant cookie."

It is not just a big cookie. It is GIANT, and it's almost 100 years old. It was baked by the famous Ruth Wakefield, accidental inventor of the chocolate chip cookie. It was made using an ultra-secret formula which will keep any food perfectly fresh for 100 years with no side-affects. What's more, it contains a bacteria, similar to yeast except five times stronger, which causes food to expand, while not losing it's taste or texture. To find the chemical and bacterial agents which cause these two amazing elements of this particular cookie would mean more than the discovery of a cure for malaria.

The problem is, the cookie has been hidden, and a map, signifying the location, has fallen into the wrong hands. The President has appointed me to a very dangerous, very secretive task, so you should check back daily to see how I'm doing.

Vanderdecken12, signing off.

No comments: