The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

May 5, 2009

A Painful Discovery

Well, I hate to admit it, but I just saw Aleck and the bad guys talking. I guess this means my blog is safe, but still, it pains me to see someone with so much talent squander it all away. I have to go confront them. I'm not sure how I'll do it, I just being one against three, but I must try. The fate of the world is at stake here. There is no other option. I have to shut down the computer now and I, I, well, I've been through a lot, and I really appreciate all of you sticking through with me. It means a lot. I may not make it back alive, no, I probably won't. Three is too much. All I can hope to do is get in there and make some noise. Maybe somebody will here and come, but by then, it will be too late. I just hope I can take a couple of them down with me.

It's been a great journey,
Vanderdecken12

No comments: