May 22, 2009
Something to think about
We've had to listen to the ravings of that madman all night, he wouldn't stop talking. The scary thing is, I'm starting to think his arguments aren't that bad. I mean, the fact that people might die without this cookie, not only from not being able to eat it, but also because of the bacteria that we could use in our every-day lives to keep things from going bad and causing our food to rise faster as well. And I keep telling myself that, but, well. I mean, those are facts, things that can't be avoided, what I just mentioned. But he has so many arguments, and, OK, I know, they're not all the most persuasive arguments, but, well, I mean, isn't it true that people are dying of unhealthiness every day? And wouldn't the cookie only make things more unhealthy? And wouldn't all the extra white flour made by all the yeast and preservatives only make the problem so much worse? Maybe he's got a point. Not that I'm agreeing with him but...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment