The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

May 31, 2009

Thanks, Ben

This is Vanderdecken12. Thanks for warning me, Ben. Everything's been going smoothly over here, though. We've followed the three bad guys all the way to Ebangalakata in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. They've been very laid back the entire time. Not one evasion attempt has been made yet. I'm pretty tired, though. It's hard sleeping when you're on the road all the time.

P.S. I'd like to point out a mistake I made. In a post I left a few days ago, I mistakenly stated that there were only two people we were chasing. That is incorrect. I didn't see the pilot, Bob Simmons. He followed the other two along for the ride. I thought he was going to let them go along, being that he's just a HUNGRY employee/volunteer, but I was wrong. He must be more involved in this than I thought...

No comments: