It's not a plane. It's not a car. It's a boat. Their transportation is a boat! And I'm not talking about a little motor boat in a small lake. I'm talking about a
yacht in the
ocean. I'm
not in Florida! If I've been heading North, then how could I...? Maybe not North? No, I'm definitely heading North. The sun is rising to my right. I'm sure of it. But, but that can only mean I'm in, I must be in Cuba! That
would explain the inaccuracies of the map, and the Cuban Boa Snake I saw the other day. I'll have to think this over. Anyway, Bob is on his way to pick me up. The boat will be disabled. Victory is within our grasps!
And by the way, in case you're wondering why I am telling all of you this, since, after all, my computer has been compromised, it is because of a friend of mine, whose name I'm not ready to tell all of you, that has been able to funnel all traffic not from a "friendly" source away from this site and toward a site that delivers pizza to your door from online. I'm telling you, this guy is a computer genius and I think he will come in handy in the future.
Until tomorrow,
Vanderdecken12
No comments:
Post a Comment