A letter arrived to me while I was visiting with Ben:
To Vanderdecken12
you know his address
just give it to him
6/16/09
Dear Vanderdecken12,
Hello! How are you doing? I'm doing great. How is the weather? (my mother always told me to start letters politely). Now down to business. I have Ben. If you want him, go to (place he doesn't want me to tell anybody) within the next 24 hours. Bring nobody, tell nobody, and bring nothing, except ten dollars. We need to get some food off the dollar menu, I'll be hungry by then, and I'm really going to miss double cheeseburgers where I'm going to be. But you'll understand that later. For now, all you need to know is that you will not be hurt, I assure you. I personally am very adverse to pain, so I would never wish to inflict it on someone else. Ben is very comfortable. The cell that I am holding him in is very roomy, with plenty of pillows and even a TV! I simply wish to discuss with you the terms for my releasing him.
Hope to see you soon!
Your enemy,
The Mad Scientist
P.S. Please congratulate me, this letter has all 5 parts!
P.P.S. Actually, 6 parts, if you count the postscript.
P.P.P.S. Sorry that you can't know my name, but I am The Mad Scientist.
P.P.P.P.S. I have no doubt you will come under the rules stated above (especially remember the 10 dollars!). It seems you and Ben are really attached to each other. I hear you are something of a health nut, always eating fruits and vegetables, and Ben is the exact same way! He completely refused the donuts I gave him. He must really admire you.
Well that did it. I'm going after him. I have to rescue Ben.
No comments:
Post a Comment