The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

July 10, 2009

The aftermath

We materialized, and the first thing I did was to jump on him. "You insensible, murderous...thing." I cried out, "you are not worthy to belong to the human race." my rant continued, "you'd do anything for yourself, you selfish creature, but not one bit for humanity! You're comparable to, to Hitler..." I would have continued, but the look on his face when I said that accursed name 'Hitler' changed his countenance to such a sad, almost apologetic state that I found it hard to continue, not out of sympathy, but out of confusion.
"Enough!" he pleaded angrily, "you speak as an ignorant child. You do not know my intentions! You know nothing." he spoke the word 'nothing' in such a way as to convince himself what he said was true, and that I was, in fact, ignorant. "What I do does not concern you!"
"What you doesn't concern me? What you do kills people."
"And yet, I am trying to save them. I never harm if not in the name of science."
"Then may science lose its name, and quickly, before the entire human race is destroyed."
"That is impossible for me to accomplish, if Novikov is right, but if he is wrong..."
"Enough with Novikov! He is right! I have no clue what you would gain if he is wrong, but my, how people are suffering for it now."
"That's too much, Vanderdecken12." And he angrily punched in coordinates for some place and some time. I know not where. I care not where. I just hope he doesn't kill too many people there.

No comments: