The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

July 17, 2009

The gamble

Wow, I still can't get over what I did yesterday. I possibly just lost my last chance at seeing Ben ever again. We're working on the plans right now. I will admit, I didn't just recklessly abandon Ben. My hope is that Aleck will find a time machine, and find records of where Ludwig Einstein sent Ben, so that we can go and get him ourselves. It's strange. I honestly though Ludwig Einstein, a mass-murderer, a heartless antagonist, a man incapable of one selfless act, could possibly, ever go out of his way to help someone in dire need.

Ah, but what was I thinking? What's going to happen to Ben? Maybe I should've just obeyed orders....but it's too late for that now. Right now, I need to focus on making sure Oleck's plan succeeds.

No comments: