The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

August 5, 2009

It's Bad Luck

The title of last night's post seems to be accurate. I just called in on Einstein (I jumped back to his lab real quick. Remember, I have a time machine), and I'm sure he didn't know Oleck was going to be in a prison guarded by over 30 Red-Coats. I've got to figure out how I got such terrible luck though. It might unlock the answer to freeing Oleck.

I'm discovering more and more how this time machine works. I had to figure out what formula the mad scientist had exactly so that he wouldn't spend a whole 24 hours waiting every time, and Ithink I almost got it. Also, I'm discovering how to use it as a way to jump from place to place, not just time to time. Hopefully, this will come in handy.

No comments: