I get through the rest of the loophole. Ludwig Einstein sends us a note telling us where the bomb is going to be. Aleck, Vanderdecken, and the task team move in to find the bomb. This is where the Chinese Police come in. We won't be able to disarm the bomb completely. And we can't risk sending it through the time-space continuum. (That might be why Bob preferred to make the bomb in modern day; he didn't want it to be armed while going through time). Aleck can prevent it from going off for a couple hours, which should be long enough to enact a plan I really don't understand (too little knowledge of physical properties of anti-matter). But basically we need the government to clear the streets so we can move it quickly, and we need to make sure we have backup forces to keep Bob from escaping. Both of these facts make it vital that the police are on our side, and not our enemy's.
Speaking of which, I'm further into the programs now. I think I can make it in time, at least at my current pace. It's going to be close, though...
No comments:
Post a Comment