December 3, 2009
Home, Sour Home
Well, it took me all day to get home. First, baggage took forever. next, my grandparents were late to pick me up. Then, we had to sit in traffic for an hour. After that, we almost ran out of gas. When I finally got home, I was scolded, and sent to my room for running away (my cover story for going to China). Then I heard a phone call from my school. I have to take extra classes to catch up for not being there. And so, completely and entirely stressed out, I sat down at my desk and connected my new super-computer to my servers, making it even more powerful than it already is. I took a deep breath, rubbed my hands together, and turned it on. I was home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is he happy to be home?
I don't know exactly. It's a mixed feeling (and please don't refer to me in the 3rd person).
Post a Comment