Well, second post of the day, 1 minute before midnight. It was like Christmas night except instead of Santa in a sleigh, it was Vanderdecken12 in a silent, futuristic jet. The jet didn't even land. He parachuted in. He walked in through the window into my room and gave me a warm, friendly handshake. ""You managing?" he asked.
"Define 'managing'." I said.
"You're talking like a debater." Jeremy chuckled.
I rolled my eyes.
"What are you two doing?" I asked Aleck.
"I'm afraid there isn't time to explain it to you." he said, "just do what I told you in the paper."
"But about the paper. It isn't very descriptive!" I objected.
"Ah yes, he is very wise to argue vagueness." Jeremy agreed after glancing at the paper.
"You'll make it." Aleck assured me, and Vanderdecken nodded.
"Now go work on those passwords." VD12 prodded me.
I eyed the door, but held back. I could at least safeguard the computer before I left...You should come back throughout the day tomorrow. I'm going to post at random throughout the day. Unlike the Thanksgiving fiasco, I'm gonna post it all at once. I discovered that my futuristic laptop can read your thoughts, somewhat like today's can understand certain words. But it only works if you're thinking about allowing it access, and if you've preprogrammed it to understand. This'll make posting a lot more instantaneous....so yeah, be sure to come back throughout tomorrow if you can....
December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment