The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

March 31, 2009

As the trip comes to a close

Well, you all, it's been a fun adventure, and I'm glad I got to share it with you. It saddens me to think this blog may have to come to a close, but I can't live in the snow forever. I am considering continuing this blog into daily life, but I want to know-and be honest-if anybody thinks I should continue. So let me know if you enjoyed the blog, or let me know if just thought it was kinda interesting, or downright boring. I won't be offended at all. Thanks! Vanderdecken12

5 comments:

Sim533 said...

i said one word: MORE, please...

Ian "The Boss" McInroy said...

I agree, Sim! More!

Anonymous said...

More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more. I really enjoyed it!!!!!!

PumpkinPi said...

Yes! Please make more! It was funny!

ilc said...

I agree, make more please!