Ipod is trademark of Apple, which neither owns nor probably knows about this site, or is affiliated with LEGO in any way that I know. I think Ipods are awesome, though I don't use them very much. This ipod is not mine, it is my sister's. I got her permission first.
March 28, 2009
Something to bargain with...
Well, it turns out this Bigfoot creature wasn't bigfoot at all. Just a human. What's a human? Well, humans are what makes us LEGO minifigures. They are very similar to us, except they can bend their arms and legos, and they can even make facial expressions without having to go to the close to look for a different head. I have nothing against humans-they're the reason I'm alive!-but I do have something against the one who stole my friend, the cameraman. Now, I pride myself on knowing a lot about this interesting race, and I found something they will do anything for: their Ipod. Now that I have this, they'll have to surrender my cameraman to me...

Labels:
bargain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha! This blog is so funny!!
Post a Comment