Alright, I fell into a giant foot mark, I admit. Not the most heroic thing for me to do, but I'm stuck here now, and I can't get out.
March 29, 2009
My plan, hindered a bit....
Well, you're never going to believe this, but the great Vanderdecken12 has fallen into a trap. That's right, a precise, expert-placed trap, designed to hinder even the greatest tracker. Now I'm stuck here, with no way to get out, with my cameraman, suffering under the hands of his captives, and I, unable to do anything about it...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
the foot mark on the right side is higher then the left side. maybe he can climb out on the left side.
No, I tried that. I can't get out alone..
take some snow from on the right side and put that on the left side and than climb out the foot mark
It's deeper than it looks Sim, and besides, the snow on the sides is about to fall and I'm afraid if I touch it it will avalanche on top of me.
put the snow from under his feets
I can't! The human stepped in it, so it's hard-packed.
not in the middle of that foot mark
Don't let the picture deceive you, Sim533, that wall of snow is actually 3 body lengths high.
last option. make an igloo and wait until the snows return and then comes out of it and make a tunnel to above the snow
Ermm... sim, uhh, an igloo would be impossible because WHERE WOULD HE GET THE SNOW?
Post a Comment