The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

June 1, 2009

Updates

I know this is an unusual time to post at, so if you haven't read the post today, be sure to scroll down (that was Ben warning me about the Washington thing). I just wanted to let everyone know three things:

1) I have changed the time on the clock on my screen back 1 hour to adjust for the fact that I am in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

2) Be sure to come back to this page every once in a while to see the updates on the side of the screen. I usually make small posts there.

3) I have added a map to the side of the screen which you can see when you scroll down a little. It will show approximately where I am, or where I was the last time I updated.

I am currently in Kisangi, waiting for the bad guys to leave again. They got there at approximately 10 AM American time, and haven't moved ever since. I was catching up on sleep, but I couldn't sleep because my body is so used to staying awake, that it's almost forgotten how! I'm going to try again, though, because I really need the sleep. So good night.

No comments: