The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

July 22, 2009

The beginning

The fun part is over. Oleck and I basically ransacked a couple houses, and made a lot of noise. That got us arrested, and we managed to convince them to send us to the HMS Jersey, so they will take us tomorrow with the load of prisoners we knew would be there. They said they are going to keep us far apart from each other. Aleck used the time machine to come pick up those bottle of chloroform, which he plans on sending to us when we need them. Also, Oleck will be given a radio connected to my laptop, so he can communicate with me and with Aleck at all times.

Well, this is a short post for the last day before a possibly-fatal attack. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. It'll be dangerous, I know that, but some things must be done with personal safety as an afterthought. But gosh, such a short a time ago I was just a regular guy. I mean, I haven't seen my parents since, well, since before my skiing trip! I haven't been able even to talk to them because of the word secret in secret agent. I hope they know I'm fighting for a good cause.

Vanderdecken12, July 3, 1782.

No comments: