July 23, 2009
The Mission
We boarded the boat in the early morning. Aleck sent me a handgun the moment we got on board, and then he sent Oleck a bottle of chloroform and his radio the moment the batteries recharged. The next few mintues were just about waiting patiently for the right moment. Aleck was, meanwhile, sending a series of weapons onto the Jersey at strategic places for us. We knew it wasn't time to attack yet until after my slightly younger self and the mad scientist came aboard. A short time after they left, Oleck's friend, Patrick, made his move. he shot at three of the guards, and I began shooting. In a few moments, it was all over. All five guards were down, most of the prisoners were in a daze of confusion, and nobody on the Jersey even suspected a revolution was minutes away. I know you're dying to hear the rest, but I'm really tired. My wound is acting up a bit.I'd love to continue, but I'll have to finish telling you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment