The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

November 29, 2009

4:30 PM

4:30 PM


More precise coordinates were sent to us at 4:15, with 50 combinations left. Vander started the car and began to drive, "Ben, we need that code broken soon." he said anxiously.
"I know, I think I'll be able to make it before 5."
"'Think' really isn't good enough right now. How long will it take to give us a free name?"
"I should be able to do it right when I've gotten in."
The coordinates were for a large office building, with a, "People's park" (a HUGE park, basically) on the other side of the street. Vander pulled up in front of the building, and Aleck and his friends came up behind him. The five of them got suited up, including a helmet with a webcam on it (yeah, the government really gives their secret agents some neat gadgets) which are hooked up to my computer. Right now, they're about to go in, and I've only got ten more combinations left...

No comments: