The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

November 5, 2009

What's Going On?

It's me, Vanderdecken12. I've been trying to find a computer for months. What's going on? What happened? Why do you think I'm dead, exactly? As a matter of fact, how am I still alive? And most importantly, how in the world did I end up in China?

4 comments:

Ben Simmons said...

Not funny, you lame excuse for a hacker. This guy thinks he's so smart, hacking into google blogger and making an offensive post. He's going to pay.

(this guy is an old rival of mine. He hacks into a lot of stuff, but only to mess it up)

Vanderdecken12 said...

No, Ben, it's really me. Check your email. I'll send you something so you know for sure.

Oh, but my eyes hurt whenever I look at this computer screen...

Ben Simmons said...

Wow, VD12, I'm glad you're alive!!! (yes! it's really him!)

Vanderdecken12 said...

Yes, so am I.