The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

December 28, 2009

An Email Letting Me Know You Made It

That was what Jeremy said before he left. To which I replied that he should be careful so Tad doesn't catch it. Well, 24 hours straight of almost exclusively sitting in a closet, I think I may have found the answer to our question. As the mad scientist confirmed, I will not invent anything worth while within the next week, quite simply, because I know it would be dangerous to. But what this really means is that I know something from the future that prohibits me from doing it in the first place. Therefore, somebody who doesn't know about the future must do something I don't expect that causes me, or something of mine, to become valuable. Well, since it is unlikely that anybody will get through the current snow-storm, and only Tad would attempt anything, and I won't give in to him even if he tortures me (or at least I like to think I would), and besides, Aleck would protect me. So there doesn't seem to be much chance of those.

Now bare with me. There is, of course, my email. I've hard-wired it so that it can only be accessed on my computers. So the hacker would have to be at my house to get in. I can get an important email from anybody in the world, and may unwittingly release a world-changing secret to Tad. That would be....bad.

No comments: