We were both sitting in my room waiting around for what, we couldn't figure out, "What would I make," I asked, "that would be worth stealing?"
"Nothing," he replied.
I looked over in confusion, but Jeremy was just staring in awe in the other direction. I followed his gaze to, what to my surprise, but Ludwig Einstein, who had spoken.
"Nothing," he repeated.
"You?" Jeremy gasped, "You? You, Mr. Germaheisenstoselberger?"
"Yes, me." Einstein nodded slowly.
"You were the History teacher in the class I took last year."
"Yes, well, one of the advantages of travelling everywhere."
"Mr. Germahistobolger?" I asked.
"Mr. Germaheisenstoselberger." he corrected, "an alias. I I decided to teach history one year, for fun."
"You're older now."
Einstein ignored him, "The reason you will invent nothing important is because you now know that you will not invent anything important. Good bye."
December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment