The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

December 21, 2009

Program after Program after Program

This time it was Jeremy's turn to be bored, "so it can't be the Google Wave program you helped build." he yawned.
"No," I shook my head, "all of that could be accessed for free in source code."
"And you don't want me to tell anybody that you helped build it?"
"No, I don't want Yahoo! finding out: they'll hack me, or at least some will."
"Huh, and the program you use to erase government inefficiencies?"
"Completely secure. Nobody knows it's me."
"And the 'cookies-consumed' program you made yesterday?"
"Not worth stealing. The source code is available online."
"So what about the other 150 programs?"
"We'll have to go through them all." I sighed.
"Of course, your plan would never stand in a debate."
"What?"
"The plan has no inherency."
"Meaning...?"
"If they were going for a program you've already written, then it would be gone by now." he explained.
"But that only leaves...Programs I haven't written yet."
"Are you a time traveler?"
"No, but I have friends who are."
"How 'bout enemies?"
I smiled faintly, "Yeah, I've got those too..."

No comments: