So I was thinking about all the other fictional heroes that have existed in comic books and movies, and I realized that they didn't all keep their secret to everyone. And so, though I am not a superhero, or even a secret agent, I decided to tell my grandparents about my adventures. To my great surprise, they believed me, and degrounded me.
Now for the exciting thing. It wasn't actually that exciting, but it's important. They have Bob cornered in Northern China. Now that I have a way into the Chinese system, I quickly rerouted 2 battalions to move toward Bob on the sides. Vanderdecken, Aleck, and Ludwig are leading two more from the south. I also managed to get into Mongolia, and they're sending some from the North, although not actually getting into China. We should have 'em cornered at the great wall. I just have to keep the service codes active and updating so neither country gets suspicious. Tough work, but I'm doing it, and I'm doing it from home, sweet home.
December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why do they need multiple battalions? Does Bob have troops with him?
No, it's not that. Actually, we're not sure if he's even with anybody else (though he probably has some evil minions). But, of course, this is Bob we're talking about, so naturally, we're not taking any chances.
Post a Comment