The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

December 2, 2009

Yesterday

So, before I left that post, of course, Einstein got back, and he had a super-computer with him."Consider it a present to celebrate being in this cell for one week." he held a futuristi laptop in his hands. It was extremely lightweight, durable, and it's RAM is measured in a form I've never even heard of. It's really powerful, and really fast.

On a more depressing, yet practical note, the computer is so powerful that I managed to use it to hack into the Chinese security system and clear our names in under 48 hours. Now we're just waiting for the release notice to get here so we can leave and I can get on a plane going home, and then Ludwig catch up to Vanderdecken and Aleck. If only Oleck was here, I may actually be sort of optimistic...

No comments: