Due to the type of time machine which can truly alter time, all posts left after this post (unless otherwise stated) are inaccurate to the actual occurrences of the final history of the world. This is because the future, in being changed, caused those who have already experienced the future to have experience the "wrong future", meaning all decisions based on what they had seen of the future would change to reflect new experiences. Therefore, the only ones with a memory of what had been said and done are the ones who caused the time inflexion in the first place. If this does not make sense, too bad for you. Haha, just kidding, more will be understood when you see the future posts - which I have read, being from the future (don't be jealous) - and therefore you should just be patient. Also, everything I said here may be considered irrelevant for quite some time. This post is only a disclaimer for those picky, whiny people who will argue that some random paradox was made. My response to those people (you know who you are), is to comment. I will blow you away with my anti-paradoxical responses. But not during lunch. I'm busy during lunch, eating double cheeseburgers. And not during the apocalypse. I'm busy then, too. Oh, and not on the 24th of December in 2012, either. I'll be too busy laughing. Happy Reading!
~Ludwig Einstein
P.S. The posts Ben and Peter leave are left every Saturday at 12:30 PM periodically, but that does not mean they wait a week between each post. Because they are travelling through time, it is all relative anyway...
April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment