The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

May 8, 2010

Culture Shock?

Ludwig Einstein punched some numbers into his time machine and we all were sent 10 years into the future to March 14th, 2020. "For five years, Vanderdecken12 was unfindable to those who wanted to find him. Nobody could contact him, only he, them. Then all of a sudden, bam! there he was." he waved his hand toward a podium off in the distance. A speaker was announcing something to a huge audience. We stood in the back of the building.
"In light of the dismal failures of the governments of the world, I present you with an alternative. Let a new era gusher in a new style of leadership!"
"Gusher?" Peter whispered, "I think he means-," then the projectors turned on (I don't know why they were off in the first place) and the speaker's face appeared on the screen, "Vanderdecken!"
"The government doesn't always have your best issues in mind..." he joked, and paused for the laughing crowd, "but I do, and with my invincibility, no corrupt government can stop me. I shall institute a new government; a world government. With one leader, a leader who actually has the world's best interest in mind. A leader who will end hunger, end poverty, end the destruction of the environment, end pain itself if he can. And, though I do not mean to boast, that person, my friends, is me."

No comments: