The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

June 20, 2010

Relocation

We agreed to the man's offer (he never told us his name) and he drove us outside of the city. He explained that he was one of the leaders of the resistance against the empire. In fact, he was one of the people who had started it in the first place.
 Not long after, though, we heard a siren, and two police officers got out and walked up to us, "do you have your driving permit?"
"You know how hard those are to get. You've gotta be rich!" our benefactor said.
"Where are you headed?"
One of the officers spotted us as as the driver prepared to answer.
"He's turning us in!" Peter complained.
I looked at Peter angrily, but decided we were committed now, "We thought we could trust that traitor." I sneered.
The founder of the resistance bowed his head in defeat, though I assume the officers guessed it was shame.
"But make sure he gets the reward." Peter said as we were being handcuffed, "he fed us when we were hungry."

No comments: