I really needed that time to think things over. Suddenly everything made more sense than it ever had before. Suddenly I understood. And I knew where we needed to go. But first we had to get supplies, and none were to be had in the abandoned building. So that night, we crept out of the building and headed for the nearest rebel resistance, which I had learned was discovered by Gregory in 2025, meaning it was relatively safe for the next five years, or at least ought to be. We didn't even need a passcode when they saw who we were. Ben Simmons and his friend Peter were friends of the resistance, or at least that was the idea. The man who had let us into his house was the leader there, and he was as generous in 2020 as he was in 2027. All the food supplies we could handle were given to us, and we were just about to leave when two gunshots rang out. The commander knew instantly what it was, "We're being attacked! You all get out of here." then he ran off toward the sound of the guns.
Ben activated the portal, and then jumped through, followed closely by Jordan, and lastly myself.
September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment