The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

June 25, 2009

Back yet again

We came back to reality about right after I left this morning's post, which you should read if you haven't already, these two posts being relatively close together.
Einstein began, "Now, I'm going to try to make contact, but we must be extra gentle, because I don't want the entire world exploding. Would that be very good?"
"What? the world exploding? No."
"Are you OK?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Why?"
"You look a bit pale. Maybe you're coming down with something..."
I shook my head.
"After we leave, we are going some distance into the future. We're going to test our boundaries; see how far into the future we can go, and...are you sure you're OK?"
"Yes," I insisted, "I'm perfectly-," my voice trailed off as there, right in front me, stood myself. Einstein walked up to me, or the old me, and tapped his (or should I say 'my'?) shoulder. He did all the stuff I told you about yesterday, and then walked back to me. I stood there in astonishment as he entered in the digits to take us at least 25 years into the future. As we began to de-materialize, I heard my old self ask "So, we can just keep coming back..." and then I was in darkness again. Two more things have happend since then. Aleck called me. He said he was doing alright, but he just got out of surgery for something, and also, my laptop's battery is running low! I'm certain the mad scientist doesn't have a good charger for it. I doubt he'll let me go back to the present day and pick up a solar power charger real quick...

No comments: