"Washington D.C. has become utter chaos as members of HUNGRY came out in force and completely surrounded the U.S. Capitol Building. All of them shouting, demanding one thing; a Congressional hearing to discuss and debate whether the cookie ought to be searched for or left alone." At least that's what it said in the newspapers (you didn't think I was really that elequint? Yes, I know I probably spelled that wrong). More importantly, what HUNGRY reely wants is time. Every second Vandy & Aleck spend locked up waiting for this hearing is one second more that hte bad guys get to try to find the cookie before they do. They're stalling for time. We have to get that cookie before the bad guys. So Vander, I don't know how I'm going to keep you off that plane, but I'm shore going to try.
This is HUNGRY's symbol, the food pyramid, with the top part (the sugar section) crossed off, and a giant yam covering the rest of the triangle.
No comments:
Post a Comment