The circumstances represented on this website are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only.

November 20, 2010

Resolved

Ben and I went back to 2017, right after Gregory had given his speech. We hacked his Time Machine Disabler and then transported him back 3,000 years. Of course, in order to do so, we had to go back with him. He's not too happy about that, and I lost my knife in the process, which I doubt could kill him anyway, after such long exposure to the cookie. Plus I'm not invincible anymore. The cookie those villagers gave me (yeah, that's where I got it) was only a short term solution. We're going to destroy the time machine. We have to in order to keep Gregory from getting it. That'll destroy the computer as well, and we'll be stuck here. This is, most likely, the end. It's been a good time.

Peter

No comments: